Frame Tent Liners
Baytex manufactures an extensive range of linings to fit almost all brands of commercially available frame tents. This includes the full range of high peak and marquee style canopies.
The Frame Series is designed for installation in a comprehensive range of frame tents up to 50’ wide. Eave attachment is made using regularly spaced, stainless steel ‘frame hooks’ fixed along the eave web of the lining designed to attach directly to the wall cord of the tent.
The ridgeline attachment components are usually installed during tent assembly. The ridgeline of the liner is hoisted into position with a rope that passes through a pulley assembly attached to each crown fitting on the tent, and is tied off at the eave of the tent. For tents that don’t have a wall cord, a pre-installed 1/8” steel cable at the eave or a custom attachment device may be required.
- Available in either smooth or gathered styles.
- Lining sections are available as hip end, gable end, and mids.
- Standard or scissor cut options to accommodate both types of tent cross-cabling.
- Nylon, twist-in keder tabs are also available for frame systems with keder eave tubes.
- Panels connect between bays with a continuous Velcro strip.
- Load points are locked together with sister clips.
- Concealed slots are incorporated in the ridgeline for installing lighting and hanging décor.
- Silkline Plus is an Inherently Flame Retardant, 100% polyester fabric featuring soft, silky finish with very low crease retention.
- Supplied with all pulleys, ropes, and mounting hardware to suit your style of frame tent.
- Supplied in color coded storage bags.
- Detachable valances are available as an option.
- Installation is accomplished from ground level.
- Custom fabrics and colors available on request.
FR300 – (6oz.) For smooth linings
FR75 – (2oz.) For gathered linings
• Easy Care
• Machine Washable
Black, White, or Champagne
• Wall Linings
• Leg Drapes
• Valance Swags
• Pole Shrouds
White Pleated Liners – In Stock
Smooth or Colors – Made-to-Order with appropriate lead times