P Series Tent Liners
Specifically designed for installation in smaller European-style structures up to 50' wide, P Series linings have been successfully installed in most brands of structures that are commercially available.
The P1 Series is designed for installation in structures with a bay width up to 10 feet. Attachment is made using a bungee cord stretched between the ends of each structure eave purlin with a single fixing strap at the center of the eave to allow for wall opening and closing. The ridgeline attachment components are usually installed during tent assembly. The ridgeline of the liner is hoisted into position with a rope that passes through a pulley assembly attached to each crown fitting on the tent, and is tied off at the eave of the structure.
The P2 Series is designed for installation in larger Party and Event Series structures featuring larger beam profiles with a bay width of 15 feet. Attachment is made using Baytex’s unique ‘structure-hook’ system that engages in the keder groove of the structure eave purlin. The structure-hooks are locked into place with a bungee cord stretched between the ends of each structure eave purlin. The regularly spaced ‘structure-hooks’ are set out from the lining’s eave line sufficient to allow the valance to sit neatly at the face of the structure leg. For structures that do not have a keder groove feature in the eave purlin, P2 linings also have a series of ‘frame-hooks’ at the eave for attachment to a pre-installed 1/8” steel cable. The ridgeline is then hoisted into position with a rope that passes through a pulley assembly attached to each crown fitting on the tent, and is tied off at the eave of the structure.
- Available in either smooth or gathered styles.
- Lining sections available as Gable Infills, Mid Sections or Gable End Starters (Gable Infill with Mid Section attached).
- Panels connect between bays with a continuous Velcro strip.
- Load points are locked together with sister clips.
- Concealed slots are incorporated in the ridgeline for installing lighting and hanging décor.
- A wall cord is incorporated into the eave line for hanging walls and sidewall décor.
- Detachable valances are available as an option.
- Installation is accomplished from ground level.
- Silkline Plus is an Inherently Flame Retardant, 100% polyester fabric featuring a beautiful, soft, silky finish with very low crease retention.
- Supplied with all pulleys, ropes, and mounting hardware to suit your style of structure.
- Supplied in color coded storage bags.
- Custom fabrics and colors available on request.
FR300 – (6oz.) For smooth linings
FR75 – (2oz.) For gathered linings
• Easy Care
• Machine Washable
Black, White, or Champagne
• Wall Linings
• Leg Drapes
• Valance Swags
• Pole Shrouds
White Pleated Liners – In Stock
Smooth or Colors – Made-to-Order with appropriate lead times