Pole Tent Liners
Baytex manufactures an extensive range of linings to fit almost all brands of commercially available pole tents.
The Pole Tent Series is designed for a wide range of single row and multi row pole tents. 3D CAD design ensures a consistent fit and a close match to the interior shape of your tent.
Installation of this lining requires positioning a pole saddle and a pulley-and-rope assembly at the top of each center pole during tent erection. Suspended from this is a simple 2 piece bail ring assembly to support the lining at each center pole.
Lining eave attachment is made using regularly spaced, stainless steel tent hooks fixed to the eave web of the lining and designed to attach directly to the wall cord of the Pole tent. Pole drapes are available to dress the center poles, and are designed to attach directly to the bail ring assembly making installation extremely simple.
- Available in either smooth or gathered styles.
- Panels connect with a continuous Velcro strip.
- 2 piece bail rings can be fitted after the tent is erected.
- Concealed slots are incorporated in the ridgeline for installing lighting and hanging décor.
- Patterns for most manufacturers already in stock.
- Design and pattern for any ‘new’ pole tent included in price.
- Installation is accomplished from ground level.
- Silkline Plus is an Inherently Flame Retardant, 100% polyester fabric featuring soft, silky finish with very low crease retention.
- Supplied with bail rings, pulleys and ropes to suit your style of pole tent.
- Supplied in color coded storage bags.
- Detachable valances are available as an option.
- Load points are locked together with sister clips.
- Custom fabrics and colors available on request.
Center Pole Drapes can be used with or without a ceiling liner.
FR300 – (6oz.) For smooth linings
FR75 – (2oz.) For gathered linings
• Easy Care
• Machine Washable
Black, White, or Champagne
• Wall Linings
• Leg Drapes
• Valance Swags
• Pole Shrouds
White Pleated Liners – In Stock
Smooth or Colors – Made-to-Order with appropriate lead times