Light Duty Tent Doors
Lightweight - Low Cost - High Quality Door System Provides Great ROI
These lightweight aluminum doors have drop-in pin hinges and a powder coated rectangular tube steel frame that is reinforced with a steel gusset for added strength. The Light Duty Door system complies with fire codes and features white, powder coated rectangular tube steel tubes, with reinforced gussets. It includes an adjustable closer, base plates, interior push plates and brackets to fit any eave tube. FR Certified Fabric Door Panel is made from B/O white PVC bottom and clear upper – attached with "stitch track" system – for a super-tight, super-clear, and replaceable vinyl panel. Fast, one-person installation. Comes in double or single door configuration.
• Powder-coated rectangular tube steel frames, reinforced with steel gusset for added strength
• Lightweight aluminum doors with drop-in pin hinges for easy, one-person installation
• Vertical uprights come with choice of brackets to attach to any tent eave
• Medium-duty, adjustable closer provides reliability while keeping the weight down
• Base plates feature multiple attachment options
• Changing a double door to a single door is accomplished by changing one part
• 6' 0" x 6' 8" double door opening complies with fire codes
• Fast and easy assembly can be achieved in just a few minutes
• FR Certified Fabric Door Panels: S83 lower and 20mil clear upper – attached with ‘stitch
track’ system – for a super-tight and super-clear vinyl window. FR certificate included.
• Fabric panels can be replaced at your local awning shop
• A low-cost, high quality door system enables a fast pay-back and creates on-going profits