You have the tent, you have the tables, you have the chairs and the catering people are on board. Now you look at the forecast and see that the weather is going to be on the cool side. You decide that a heated tent is needed for the upcoming event to be comfortable for the guests. So what do you need to know to correctly heat the tent?
- Determine how much heat (in BTU’s) is needed for your tent and size the heater(s) accordingly
- Identify the fuel source and the quantity of fuel needed
- Calculate how many fuel tanks are needed
- Place the heaters near the tent and get the heat inside the tent
- Research and comply with any local codes as they relate to heat sources for your tent