The Centennial Gold Rush Wall Tent Package has Everything You Need to Set Up Camp
Many features available as options for our line of tents are included in the Centennial Wall Tent Package.
By buying the package, you save 20% compared to assembling the same products using our standard pricing.
The following value-added extras are designed to make your camp more functional and comfortable, at a price that feels good too!
- The most popular tent in our line – cut just enough oversize so that it will finish to full size of the frame- even after it’s been in the weather and the fabric has shrunk.
- Centennial Packages come with or without our heavy-duty interior frame, made of 1 3/8″ galvanized steel tubing (chosen for its incredible strength).
All fittings have the same angle so there are only two types, and the unique slip fit joint allows for quick and easy setup.
- Our most popular floor plan – allows for a flexible and efficient use of the available space.
- 100% cotton Army Duck, our very best wall tent fabric – keeps you cozy and warm in the most severe winter weather and cool in the summer.
- 30″ tall x 36″ wide screen window centered in the back wall for excellent ventilation.
- Sod cloth sewn into the bottom perimeter to give you a weather seal.
- 5″ silicone stove pipe reinforcement sewn into the left sidewall
- Bag made of breathable canvas for long-term storage
- Sufficient rope for eave outriggers and perimeter rope loops
- Wood rope locks
- Steel stakes
The 12′ x 16′ Centennial Wall Tent sleeps three hunters with room for a stove – or it sleeps four good friends, five close friends, or six family members.