- Each Rainier Cottage offers a frame constructed from hand selected and sustainable Douglas Fir which is Machine Stress Rated (MSR) to attain higher wind and snow loads.
- Our cottages are made with breathable fabric shell made of 100% cotton Army Duck canvas which is water repellent, mildew resistant and flame retardant and in a natural canvas color.
- Cottage walls are six feet high with varied ridge height per Tent Size (at an average of 11’ tall).
- Our waterproof rainfly is made out of a 14 oz. reinforced vinyl with an acrylic top coat.
- Each cottage has one door and three windows (with options available for larger doors and additional windows).
Experience Luxury in the Great Outdoors
Our new Rainier Cottage is handcrafted with beautiful canvas walls on a durable Douglas Fir frame that can be set up as a permanent or semi permanent structure.
They are sturdy enough to be left up year-round in most climates.
It’s easy to set up a simple Cottage, or cozy it up with the modern necessities like electricity, heat and the comforts of home.
The beauty of a Rainier Cottage is that it enables you to spend quality time in a natural surrounding at a low price.
Rainier Cottages can be an asset to any lifestyle as they’re spacious, affordable, and able to adapt to a variety of terrain, climates and uses. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Vacation Retreat
- EcoTourism Accommodation
- Campground Rental Unit
- Guest Room
- Backyard Office
- Camp Lodge
- Photo Studio
- Retreat Accommodation
- Yoga Room
- Fishing / Hunting Cabin
- Emergency Shelter
- Temporary Housing
Click image below to view slideshow.
"Thank you so much for all of your help with our yurt raising. You were invaluable and everyone on the team kept talking about how much they appreciated you being there. Your calm demeanor, expertise and sense of humor made the two days a most pleasant experience. Here is a link to our blog post with a link to pictures of the yurt raising. Enjoy. www.ForestTheater.com/blog"—Kitsap Forest Theater,
"What a wonderful product the Raven Yurt we put up at Camp Westminster is. This was a mission project for our church with bunch of weekend do-it-yourselfers that went together like clock work. I knew when we tacked up the story tape and were within 3/16's, everything was golden! Thanks again for a great product and our hats off the team that put together the assembly manual / platform drawing."—Camp Westminster,
"Our salesperson answered every question we had and was wonderful to work with."—Ruthie and Jim G.,
Off the Grid
"I'm amazed at the quality of construction - nothing could get in here. I'm completely protected from the elements. Through all the wind, rain and snow we always stay dry and warm inside."—David, private home
Denali vs. Lakedale
Purchase a complete cottage with the exception of a platform or purchase an A la Carte Kit, where you provide your own lumber and build the frame and platform with plans and materials supplied by Rainier.
Standard Cottage and A la Carte Kits
|STANDARD COTTAGE AND A LA CARTE KITS|
|Size||Complete Cottage||A la Carte Kit*||Complete Cottage||A la Carte Kit|
|10′ x 12′||$4,350||$3,650||$4,950||$3,250|
|12′ x 14′||$4,750||$3,900||$5,350||$3,500|
|12′ x 16′||$5,000||$4,100||$5,750||$3,700|
|14′ x 16′||$5,600||$4,400||$6,400||$4,000|
|14′ x 20′||$6,000||$4,800||$6,800||$4,300||16′ x 20′||$6,500||$5,200||$7,500||$4,600|
*An A la Carte Kit provided by Rainier includes:
• The Fabric Cover and Rain Fly
• A Set of Plans and MaterialsList
• Routed Birch Plywood Gussets
• Ridge Coupler’s
• Fittings for the Standoff-arms and Rain Fly
• Ratchets and Webbing
Customer is responsible for:
• Lumber (2×4′s and 2×6′s)
• Standard Hardware for Rafters, Gussets and Fly Eve
• Aluminum Pipe and Coupler for Fly Eve
• Hem Tension Pipe
• Framing Hardware