A yurt sized to fit your backyard at a price that fits your budget
“Can we make a yurt that is portable, affordable, and easy to set up?”
That was the question that hatched The Sparrow …
All our yurts are named for birds, and we call this one “The Sparrow” because it’s small, but strong.
Built with the same quality as our full sized models, this yurt is designed for short-term use with an optional vinyl floor – perfect for temporary locations, like campsites.
The Sparrow can also be installed on a platform for longer-term use. Free plans, including a bill of materials, are available for the platform design.
Available in two sizes, both of which feature a quality frame, a door with a half-light window, and a one piece cover that includes three screened windows with weather flaps.
- Hand crafted Douglas Fir frame and door with window
- Precision cut multi-layered ring
- 10 oz. Army Duck wall with windows and tie downs built in
- 14 oz. roof
- Stainless steel and aluminum hardware
- Optional tub-style vinyl floor
- A durable acrylic roof dome
- Easy one person assembly
- Compact and transportable
- Semi-permanent or temporary installation with or without deck
- Normally in stock and available for immediate shipment
The Heavy Duty upgrade kit includes:
- 1” x 2” verticals at each rafter
- 19 oz. roof vinyl
- Poly/Cotton side fabric
- Raven style short windows
- Roof insulation with liner
- Wall insulation with liner
Complete this form to download price sheet.