MOD Series Tent Liners
Intended for installation in clear span structures from 10m – 50m wide with bay widths of 5m or 20’, the MOD Series is the most advanced system in the Baytex product line. Key to this system is Baytex's unique extruded aluminum hoop rail.
Single or multiple runs of hoop rail are joined down the length of the structure and suspend from the attachment points using a pulley system at each rafter beam. The MOD Series can also be custom designed to suit virtually any building space.
For single rail installations, each MOD panel slides into the keder groove of the hoop rail and is attached into the structure’s eave using Baytex’s unique structure-hook system (identified as E-K, or eave-to-keder panels.) For multi-rail installations, MOD panels slide into the keder grooves of both adjoining MOD rails (identified as K-K, or keder-to-keder panels.) The structure-hooks at the eave-edge of the fabric panels are held into place with a bungee cord stretched between the ends of each eave purlin.
- Available in either smooth or gathered styles.
- 5m E-K MOD panels (Eave to Keder) are available in 3m, 5m, 6m, 7.5m, 9m and 10m lengths.
- 5m K-K MOD panels (Keder to Keder) are available in 5m, and 10m lengths.
- The MOD Series becomes expandable in both width and length by use of a combination of E-K and K-K panels to fit all size configurations.
- Gable Infill panels are also designed to expand in width to fit all sizes.
- 5m Hoop Rail extrusions are supplied in 1 piece as standard, or as a 2 piece assembly for easy transportation.
- Connectors attach one ‘hoop rail’ section to the next along the length of the tent.
- Panels connect between bays with a continuous Velcro strip.
- Detachable valances are available as an option.
- Installation is accomplished from ground level.
- Silkline Plus is an Inherently Flame Retardant, 100% polyester fabric featuring a beautiful, soft, silky finish with very low crease retention.
- Supplied with all pulleys, ropes, alloy Hoop Rail, steel connectors and mounting hardware.
- Supplied in color coded storage bags.
- Load points are locked together with sister clips.
- A wall cord is incorporated into the eave line of each E-K panel for hanging walls and sidewalls.
- Custom fabrics and colors available on request.
FR300 – (6oz.) For smooth linings
FR75 – (2oz.) For gathered linings
• Easy Care
• Machine Washable
Black, White, or Champagne
• Wall Linings
• Leg Drapes
• Valance Swags
• Pole Shrouds
White Pleated Liners – In Stock
Smooth or Colors – Made-to-Order with appropriate lead times